1. Are you a religious witch? Which religion?
2. What is your preferred herb?
Lavender! I love the scent and smell of lavender. Peppermint is a close second.
3. What is your preferred gem?
Sapphire! I love sapphire. My second favorite “gem” is amber. It reminds me of my grandmother.
4. Do you do divination? Which kind?
I throw bones! Still new to it, but I love it. I’m also desperately trying to learn the Tarot.
5. Favorite Tarot card?
Oh man, I don’t know the Tarot well enough to speak intelligently on that.
6. To Curse or not to Curse?
I’m honestly not sure where I fall on this one. Part of me says that the universe always has a way of evening things out. Not necessarily a Wiccan Rede type thing, but all will equilibrate eventually.
7. Do you have a familiar?
I don’t, but I do have a cat that joins me for ritual. I wouldn’t call him a familiar though.
8. Favorite candle color?
I know it’s cliche, but black.
9. Favorite rune?
I don’t know enough about runes.
10. Do you celebrate the solstices, full moons, etc?
I celebrate the sabbats, and I *should* celebrate full moons and dark moons, but honestly I forget most of the time and am too busy.
11. Do you wear a pentacle?
Sometimes. I have two, but I don’t wear them to work or anything.
12. Do you have a broom?
I do not have a broom. Except for the one I use to clean my house ;P
13. Do you have a pendulum?
I have a bunch! When I first started out that was my favorite tool of choice. I don’t use them so much anymore.
14. Do you have an athame?
I do, but I want to get a new one.
15. How often do you meditate?
I’ll go for months at a time meditating every day, and then months at a time not meditating. So, depends ;P
16. Do you do yoga?
I used to. I was my best self when I was doing yoga, so I really want to get back into it. If I could recommend two books: Pantanjali’s Yoga Sutras and Kundalini Yoga for the West. I’m still in the process of reading them, but I’m finding them very insightful.
17. Whats your favorite herbal tea?
Lavender, but peppermint is a close second.
18. Do you support manipulation magic?
I don’t support anything that alters someone’s free Will.
19. How many alters do you have?
20. Do you do magic outside often?
For seasonal rituals, with my coven, yes.
21. Can you read palms or tea leaves?
22. Would you ever open your own metaphysics shop?
Aw man, that’d be livin’ the dream.
23. Is your third eye open?
Lolz prolly like half shut.
24. Do you like Astrology? Whats your sign?
Nope. But Sagittarius.
25. Favorite flower? Or Tree?
I love marigolds. Don’t have a favorite tree.
26. Do you have an animal guide?
Nope! Although a crow has been a symbol in my journeying.
27. Whats your favorite kind of magic?
just… magic. rituals for connecting with deity and getting guidance from them.
28. What time do you feel most like a witch?
When I get to wear black lipstick and wear my pentagram. ;P (I normally wear bright, flowy outfits.)
29. Are you out of the broom closet?
Partially. To my work and half my family, yes. To everyone else, nope.
30. Are you a hereditary witch? Or self discovered?
31. Are you in a coven? Or solitary?
I work both in a coven and alone.
32. Do you want to be in a coven? How big?
I’m in one with 8 people.
33. When did you become a witch?
I don’t identify as a witch. I tend to not like labels, but if you had to put me in a box I’d be a Thelemic Pagan Magician.
34. Do you make your own spells?
Yes, but they’re usually on the fly.
35. Do you make your own sigils?
Yes. Sigils have been very helpful.
36. Why did you choose this path?
I didn’t. This path is who I am.
37. Whats your favorite element?
Earth. I need more groundedness in my life.
38. Do you do any misc. magic?
(Dragon, Sex, etc.)
I work with Deity, I do sex magick, I do ceremonial magick, I do celebratory magick, etc.
39. Magic or things you will never do?
Anything that affects other people’s Will.
40. Strangest way a spell backfired?
I’m drawing a blank rn.